Rumors we haven't heard yet (oddly enough)
sights and images.
- Janis will make a surprise appearance
- Due to inflation, free love costs $17.94 today.
- The Karma booth ran out of six-packs before noon.
- Tie Dye repels El Nino.
- Chet Helms thought he saw God but it turned out to be Wavy Gravy.
- This celebration was predicted by Nostradamus, the Book of Revelation, and Jeanne Dixon.
- Hunter Thompson and Ken Kesey tried to get here on the Merry Prankster bus but got snowed-in in the mountains of Oregon. (Actually, this is true. Or so they say. I picture them on the bus, Thompson waving a gun and a cigarette, Kesey wondering why he left the hospital for this. I keep flashing back to the Donner party.)
- Nine Inch Nails was going to play but they ate the brown acid.
- They're already planning the 40th Anniversary celebration.